The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Research Methods in Accounting
Updated and expanded, the Second Edition of Research Methods in Accounting continues to provide a practical and accessible overview of the conduct of applied research studies in accounting,
The Second Edition features:
- Expanded coverage of the areas of 'Theory' and 'Statistical Testing' to incorporate new developments.
- More in-depth detail on theory and associated applications, derived from behavioural, psychological, and qualitative disciplines.
- Expanded chapter in qualitative research to reflect the movement in qualitative methodologies
- Treatment of the practical issues associated with the application of structural equation modelling in quantitative research.
- Revised chapter on fieldwork to give a more considered view of qualitative research in all its alternative forms.
240 pages; ISBN 9781446244807
, or download in or
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages