Research Methods in Accounting
Updated and expanded, theSecond Edition ofResearch Methods in Accounting continues to provide a practical and accessible overview of the conduct of applied research studies in accounting,
TheSecond Edition features:
- Expanded coverage of the areas of 'Theory' and 'Statistical Testing' to incorporate new developments.
- More in-depth detail on theory and associated applications, derived from behavioural, psychological, and qualitative disciplines.
- Expanded chapter in qualitative research to reflect the movement in qualitative methodologies
- Treatment of the practical issues associated with the application of structural equation modelling in quantitative research.
- Revised chapter on fieldwork to give a more considered view of qualitative research in all its alternative forms.
240 pages; ISBN 9781446244807
, or download in or
Title: Research Methods in Accounting
Author: Malcolm Smith
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages