The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Critical Reading and Writing for Postgraduates
Lecturers, why waste time waiting for the post to arrive? Click on the above icon and receive your e-inspection copy today!
'Written in a clear and straightforward fashion that is guaranteed to make you think, as well as encouraging constructive and engaging modes of writing that will improve your connection to your audience.' Professor Graham Crow, University of Southampton
In this new edition the authors show students how to read critically and how to write using critical techniques. This book is a 'must-have' resource for postgraduate students and early-career academics. It has been expanded and updated to include:
- A range of examples encompassing disciplinary areas including linguistics, education, business and management
- Commentaries on using e-resources and features of e-research
- New and additional material available online including access to journal articles
This book is for postgraduate students, methods course tutors and researchers.
Praise for first edition:
A very clear, accessible introduction that will be invaluable to postgraduate students trying to engage with reading and writing in a critical way' - R.M. Lee, Professor of Social Research Methods, Royal Holloway University of London
264 pages; ISBN 9781446242063
, or download in or
More from this author
- Gotham1999US$ 24.991416 pages
- Learning to Read Critically in Educational Leadership and Management2003US$ 62.00257 pages
More Language Arts
He Knows Too Much 1999 US$ 6.00 114 pages
Understanding Second Language Acquisition 2008 US$ 29.95 321 pages