The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Critical Reading and Writing for Postgraduates
'Written in a clear and straightforward fashion that is guaranteed to make you think, as well as encouraging constructive and engaging modes of writing that will improve your connection to your audience.' - Professor Graham Crow, University of Southampton
How do you respond to adverts? Do you believe what they say, or look for a hidden agenda?
Reading critically, and writing using critical techniques, are crucial skills you need to apply to your academic work. It may seem difficult at first, but you may already be a more critical reader than you think!
This guide helps you develop both the ability to critically ask questions, and a reflective and critical approach to your own research and writing. Broken down into three parts, it builds up your skills and confidence through focused activities that progressively develop your ability to critically read and write.
New to this 2nd edition:
- A range of subject specific examples from areas including linguistics, education, business and management
- Commentaries on using e-resources and features of e-research
- New online resources including worksheet templates, chapter activities and free access to journal articles.
Visit www.sagepub.co.uk/wallaceandwray to view and download the additional resources.
264 pages; ISBN 9781446242063
, or download in or
More from this author
- Learning to Read Critically in Educational Leadership and Management2003US$ 62.00257 pages
- Learning to Read Critically in Teaching and Learning2003US$ 63.00251 pages