The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Making Sense of Research
An Introduction for Health and Social Care Practitioners
Topics covered include:
- The role of research in health and social care
- The nature of knowledge in health and social care
- The research process
- Ethical issues
- Searching and reviewing the literature
- Making sense of data analysis.
The fourth edition has been updated to include new reference material, websites and practice examples to support the development of essential critical appraisal skills for health and social care professionals.
200 pages; ISBN 9781446243855
, or download in or
More from this author
- Nursing Research2009US$ 63.00433 pages
- Practical Resuscitation for Healthcare Professionals2009US$ 65.99248 pages