Overview of the PMBOK® Guide
Short Cuts for PMP® Certification
This book is for everyone who wants a readable introduction to best practice Project Management, as described by the PMBOK® Guide 4th Edition of the Project Management Institute (PMI), “the world's leading association for the project management profession.” It is particularly useful for applicants for the PMI’s PMP® (Project Management Professional) and CAPM® (Certified Associate of Project Management) examinations, which are based mostly on the PMBOK® Guide. This book can also be studied alone by anyone as a general introduction to Project Management. The style and language of this book have also been selected to make them particularly suitable for readers who use English as a foreign language.
Title: Overview of the PMBOK® Guide
Author: Deasún Ó Conchúir
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Trade unions. Labor unions.
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Computers > Programming > Algorithms
- Computers > Database Management > Data Mining
- Mathematics > Logic
- Computers > Data Modeling & Design
- Computers > Information Storage & Retrieval
- Computers > Programming Languages
- Computers > Mathematical & Statistical Software
- Business > Management