The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
McGraw-Hill's Conquering the ACT Math
WE WANT TO HELP YOU SUCCEED ON THE ACT* MATH SECTION
If math is the hardest part of the ACT for you, we're here to help. McGraw-Hill's Conquering ACT Math has been specially designed and created by experienced ACT coaches. They'll give you test-smart strategies for answering every kind of ACT math question. You'll also get intensive practice with every question type to help you build your test-taking confidence. With McGraw-Hill's Conquering ACT Math, you'll have everything you need to get test-ready-and achieve your best ACT math score.
- 5 full-length practice ACT math tests with complete explanations
- Hundreds of sample questions just like those on the real test
- Strategies for answering every question type: factors, ratios, percents, powers, basic algebra, geometry, functions, probability, and more
- Glossary of mathematics terms and formulas
*ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc., which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
249 pages; ISBN 9780071589406
, or download in or
More from this author
- McGraw-Hill's ACT, 2008 Edition2007US$ 31.95654 pages
- McGraw-Hill's Conquering ACT English, Reading, and Writing2008US$ 15.95353 pages
A Student's Guide to Lagrangians and Hamiltonians 2013 US$ 23.00 186 pages
Solutions Manual for Actuarial Mathematics for Life Contingent Risks 2012 US$ 26.00 181 pages