McGraw-Hill's Conquering the ACT Math
WE WANT TO HELP YOU SUCCEED ON THE ACT* MATH SECTION
If math is the hardest part of the ACT for you, we're here to help. McGraw-Hill's Conquering ACT Math has been specially designed and created by experienced ACT coaches. They'll give you test-smart strategies for answering every kind of ACT math question. You'll also get intensive practice with every question type to help you build your test-taking confidence. With McGraw-Hill's Conquering ACT Math, you'll have everything you need to get test-ready-and achieve your best ACT math score.
- 5 full-length practice ACT math tests with complete explanations
- Hundreds of sample questions just like those on the real test
- Strategies for answering every question type: factors, ratios, percents, powers, basic algebra, geometry, functions, probability, and more
- Glossary of mathematics terms and formulas
*ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc., which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
Title: McGraw-Hill's Conquering the ACT Math
Author: Steven W. Dulan
Discovering Statistics Using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 70.00 953 pages
Cambridge Checkpoint Maths Student's Book 2 2011 US$ 25.58 265 pages
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook 2015 US$ 22.14 890 pages
IB Mathematics Standard Level 2012 US$ 66.40 805 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- McGraw-Hill Education Conquering the ACT Math and Science, Third EditionUS$ 13.12
- McGraw-Hill's Conquering the ACT Math and Science, 2nd EditionUS$ 13.94
- McGraw-Hill Education ACT 2017 editionUS$ 16.40
- McGraw-Hill Education ACT 2017 Cross-Platform Prep CourseUS$ 24.60
- McGraw-Hill's Conquering ACT English Reading and Writing, 2nd EditionUS$ 13.12