The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
A Practical Guide to Evangelism-- Supernaturally
The best way to describe evangelism in its simplicity is an outer flow of love and power to the world because of your committed, loving relationship with Jesus. A Practical Guide to Evangelism—Supernaturally has the potential to ignite the fire of God’s love to touch a hurting and dying world. As believers, our first ministry is to the Lord Jesus Christ is our worship and devotion. Our second ministry is to be in community and fellowship with other Christians. Our third ministry we will never be able to do in Heaven, and that is to share our faith with non-Christians. This ministry has urgency behind it, because God’s heart is for the lost and His desire is that none perish but all have everlasting life. In this book, you will be trained and equipped to live a lifestyle of supernatural evangelism. You can make a difference for all of eternity by demonstrating God’s love and power to the world, starting today.
176 pages; ISBN 9780768489804
, or download in
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Witness bearing (Christianity)
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Christmas
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Religion > Christianity > Evangelism
- Religion > Christianity > Pentecostalism