The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
100 tips for raising clever, confident, creative kids
Cindy Pan and Vanessa Woods distil key findings from the very latest international cognitive science research into short, easy-to-understand pieces covering an array of areas, including:
* the importance of teaching your child positive thinking patterns
* the benefits of hugs on brain development
* how to help your child tackle maths and science
* the best age to learn a new language, and;
* the benefits of good nutrition.
Headstarts provides you with the best possible information for raising clever, confident and creative kids.
224 pages; ISBN 9781741766318
, or download in or
Manology 2013 US$ 10.93 288 pages
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Expanded Edition 2014 US$ 10.99 288 pages