100 tips for raising clever, confident, creative kids
Cindy Pan and Vanessa Woods distil key findings from the very latest international cognitive science research into short, easy-to-understand pieces covering an array of areas, including:
* the importance of teaching your child positive thinking patterns
* the benefits of hugs on brain development
* how to help your child tackle maths and science
* the best age to learn a new language, and;
* the benefits of good nutrition.
Headstarts provides you with the best possible information for raising clever, confident and creative kids.
224 pages; ISBN 9781741766318
, or download in or
Author: Cindy Pan; Vanessa Woods
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Expanded Edition 2014 US$ 8.99 288 pages
The Joy of Sex 2013 US$ 13.99 288 pages