The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Guidebook to the LEED Certification Process
For LEED for New Construction, LEED for Core & Shell, and LEED for Commercial Interiors
Here is the ideal guide for architects, engineers, interior designers, project managers, facility managers, and building owners for understanding the project certification process for the Leadership for Energy and Environmental Design (LEED?) for New Construction and Major Renovations (LEED NC), LEED for Core & Shell (LEED CS), and LEED for Commercial Interiors (LEED CI) rating systems of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC?). Written by an expert who is the President of Design Management Services, a LEED consulting firm?Guidebook to the LEED Certification Process engages readers by outlining the steps, roles, and responsibilities of the team members in a straightforward, chronological manner that helps streamline the certification process.
With the release of the LEED v3 rating systems and a new version of LEED-Online, the Guidebook to the LEED Certification Process helps project teams to streamline the project team efforts and outlines the role of the LEED consultant and project administrator. Written for LEED AP professionals and building owners that need guidance navigating a project through the process, this book outlines each step in the design and construction phases including programming and post-occupancy. Serving as a valuable resource for anyone seeking information on how to get a project LEED certified, Guidebook to the LEED Certification Process features:
- An overview of the integrative design process.
- Understanding the role of a LEED consultant.
- How to build a successful team for a project pursuing LEED certification.
- How to register a project with Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI).
- Common pitfalls to avoid during the LEED certification process.
- Checklists to use during design and construction to keep the team on track.
272 pages; ISBN 9781118015582
, or download in or
More from this author
- Guide to the LEED Green Associate Exam2010US$ 55.00243 pages
- Guide to the LEED AP Operations and Maintenance (O+M) Exam2011US$ 75.00370 pages
Architectural Graphic Standards 2010 US$ 110.00 560 pages
AutoCAD Workbook for Architects and Engineers 2009 US$ 49.99 297 pages
Rethinking the Informal City 2012 US$ 29.95 264 pages
Innovations in Design & Decision Support Systems in Architecture and Urban Planning 2006 US$ 259.00 519 pages