Scattering and Dynamics of Polymers

Seeking Order in Disordered Systems

Scattering and Dynamics of Polymers by Charles C. Han
Charles C. Hanis a Professor of Polymer Physics at Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, where he has served as the Director and Chief Scientist of the Joint Laboratory of Polymer Science and Materials, and the Director of the State key Laboratory of Polymer Physics & Chemistry. He has also worked as an adjunct professor at Peking University, Sichuan University, Qingdao University of Science & Technology and Tsinghua University, as well as a visiting professor at Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences. He worked as a research scientist and group leader for the National Institute of Standards & Technology from 1974 to 2002. From 1985 to 1989, Han was the US Representative at VAMAS (Versailles Project on Advanced Materials & Standards). Han is a member of American Chemical Society, American Physical Society and Sigma X. Han's research mainly concentrated in the area of Scattering (including static and dynamic light scattering and neutron scattering) in Polymer Physics: Solutions, Bulk, and Blends and he holds four US patents and ten China patents. He also holds considerable honors including High Polymer Physics Prize (American Physical Society). He is also a very active with the editorial boards of Polymer journals. Han received a B.S. from National Taiwan University in Chemical Engineering, a M.S. from University of Houston and a Ph.D. from University of Wisconsin, both in physical chemistry.

Ziya Akcasu is a Professor Emeritus of Nuclear Engineering at the University of Michigan. His research interests include nonlinear reactor dynamics, theory and applications of stochastic differential equations, dynamics of dense fluids, calculation of time-correlations and transport coefficients, dynamics of macromolecular solutions and melts. He received a Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering from the University of Michigan and worked for the school since then.

Wiley; June 2011
Title: Scattering and Dynamics of Polymers
Author: Charles C. Han; A. Ziya Akcasu

Buy, download and read Scattering and Dynamics of Polymers (eBook) by Charles C. Han; A. Ziya Akcasu today!