The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Algebra Teacher's Guide to Reteaching Essential Concepts and Skills
150 Mini-Lessons for Correcting Common Mistakes
Many students have trouble grasping algebra. In this book, bestselling authors Judith, Gary, and Erin Muschla offer help for math teachers who must instruct their students (even those who are struggling) about the complexities of algebra. In simple terms, the authors outline 150 classroom-tested lessons, focused on those concepts often most difficult to understand, in terms that are designed to help all students unravel the mysteries of algebra. Also included are reproducible worksheets that will assist teachers in reviewing and reinforcing algebra concepts and key skills.
- Filled with classroom-ready algebra lessons designed for students at all levels
- The 150 mini-lessons can be tailored to a whole class, small groups, or individual students who are having trouble
- This practical, hands-on resource will help ensure that students really get the algebra they are learning
338 pages; ISBN 9781118106136
, or download in
More from this author
- Teaching the Common Core Math Standards with Hands-On Activities, Grades 6-82012US$ 32.95280 pages
- Math Starters2013US$ 32.95450 pages
Differentiated Instructional Strategies Professional Learning Guide 2013 US$ 32.95 161 pages
IB Theory of Knowledge 2013 US$ 39.69 450 pages