The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
No Experience Required
The perfect introduction to Revit Architecture, Autodesk?s building information modeling (BIM) software, this unique and highly effective guide uses a continuous, step-by-step tutorial to build your skills. You?ll first get to know the Revit interface and basic conventions, then quickly move right into designing, documenting, and modeling a four-story office building. Place walls, windows, and doors; add floors ceilings, railings, and stairs; create construction documentation?and that?s just for starters! You?ll be amazed by how rapidly you can progress.
- Teaches you how to use Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk?s industry-leading building information modeling (BIM) software
- Uses a continuous, step-by-step tutorial that progresses through the book, teaching you how to design, document, and present a four-story building
- Covers structural grids, beams, and foundations; adding text and dimensions; building floors layer by layer; joining exterior and interior walls; creating roofs and ceilings; and much more
- Introduces embedded families and formulas, crucial site considerations, and importing and exporting to various formats
- Includes a Web site with before-and-after tutorial files so readers can compare their work
Best of all, this guide is self-paced. Follow the tutorial sequentially?or jump into just the chapters you want by downloading the project files from the companion Web site.
950 pages; ISBN 9781118129111
, or download in or