Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
No Experience Required
The perfect introduction to Revit Architecture, Autodesk?sbuilding information modeling (BIM) software, this unique andhighly effective guide uses a continuous, step-by-step tutorial tobuild your skills. You?ll first get to know the Revit interface andbasic conventions, then quickly move right into designing,documenting, and modeling a four-story office building. Placewalls, windows, and doors; add floors ceilings, railings, andstairs; create construction documentation?and that?s just forstarters! You?ll be amazed by how rapidly you can progress.
- Teaches you how to use Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk?sindustry-leading building information modeling (BIM) software
- Uses a continuous, step-by-step tutorial that progressesthrough the book, teaching you how to design, document, and presenta four-story building
- Covers structural grids, beams, and foundations; adding textand dimensions; building floors layer by layer; joining exteriorand interior walls; creating roofs and ceilings; and much more
- Introduces embedded families and formulas, crucial siteconsiderations, and importing and exporting to various formats
- Includes a Web site with before-and-after tutorial files soreaders can compare their work
Best of all, this guide is self-paced. Follow the tutorialsequentially?or jump into just the chapters you want by downloadingthe project files from the companion Web site.
950 pages; ISBN 9781118129111
, or download in or
Title: Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
Author: Eric Wing
Commercializing Successful Biomedical Technologies 2008 US$ 44.00 361 pages
Electronics All-in-One For Dummies 2013 US$ 31.99 843 pages