Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
No Experience Required
The perfect introduction to Revit Architecture, Autodesk?s building information modeling (BIM) software, this unique and highly effective guide uses a continuous, step-by-step tutorial to build your skills. You?ll first get to know the Revit interface and basic conventions, then quickly move right into designing, documenting, and modeling a four-story office building. Place walls, windows, and doors; add floors ceilings, railings, and stairs; create construction documentation?and that?s just for starters! You?ll be amazed by how rapidly you can progress.
- Teaches you how to use Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk?s industry-leading building information modeling (BIM) software
- Uses a continuous, step-by-step tutorial that progresses through the book, teaching you how to design, document, and present a four-story building
- Covers structural grids, beams, and foundations; adding text and dimensions; building floors layer by layer; joining exterior and interior walls; creating roofs and ceilings; and much more
- Introduces embedded families and formulas, crucial site considerations, and importing and exporting to various formats
- Includes a Web site with before-and-after tutorial files so readers can compare their work
Best of all, this guide is self-paced. Follow the tutorial sequentially?or jump into just the chapters you want by downloading the project files from the companion Web site.
950 pages; ISBN 9781118129111
, or download in or
Title: Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
Author: Eric Wing