The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Teach Yourself VISUALLY Mac OS X Lion
The latest Mac desktop operating system adds iPad functionality, a desktop App Store, and many more cool features. This guide combines step-by-step instructions with full-color illustrations to show visual learners how to take advantage of everything Lion has to offer. Plenty of screen shots show you just what to expect at every step, so you can get going quickly whether you're new to the Mac or upgrading from an earlier OS.
- Reviews how Lion incorporates all-new features including a multi-touch trackpad, Mission Control, App Store functionality for the desktop, and more
- Aims specifically at those who learn best when they see how things are done, with step-by-step instructions and full-color illustrations showing exactly what each step looks like
- Shows both new Mac users and those upgrading from an earlier Mac OS how to get going with OS X Lion, use all the iLife digital media applications, customize the desktop, and make the most of the latest features
If you learn more quickly when someone shows you how it's done, this is the perfect Mac OS X Lion guide for you.
352 pages; ISBN 9781118143292
, or download in or
More from this author
- Word Spy2004US$ 17.99433 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Macintosh ; Dictionaries
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh