Teach Yourself VISUALLY Mac OS X Lion
The latest Mac desktop operating system adds iPad functionality,a desktop App Store, and many more cool features. This guidecombines step-by-step instructions with full-color illustrations toshow visual learners how to take advantage of everything Lion hasto offer. Plenty of screen shots show you just what to expect atevery step, so you can get going quickly whether you're new to theMac or upgrading from an earlier OS.
- Reviews how Lion incorporates all-new features including amulti-touch trackpad, Mission Control, App Store functionality forthe desktop, and more
- Aims specifically at those who learn best when they see howthings are done, with step-by-step instructions and full-colorillustrations showing exactly what each step looks like
- Shows both new Mac users and those upgrading from an earlierMac OS how to get going with OS X Lion, use all the iLife digitalmedia applications, customize the desktop, and make the most of thelatest features
If you learn more quickly when someone shows you how it's done,this is the perfect Mac OS X Lion guide for you.
Title: Teach Yourself VISUALLY Mac OS X Lion
Author: Paul McFedries
5G Mobile and Wireless Communications Technology 2016 US$ 82.00 440 pages
Practical Foundations for Programming Languages 2016 US$ 55.76 514 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Macintosh ; Dictionaries
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh