The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Windows 7 eLearning Kit For Dummies
Windows 7 is the number one operating system in the world and if you're eager to get started using all it has to offer, this value-packed eLearning kit is essential to your learning process. A complete Microsoft Windows 7 course, it includes a full-color printed book and a Dummies interactive eLearning course on CD. Each lesson opens with an introduction to the content and explains the importance and potential uses for every task described.
Featuring both written and animated step-by-step how-tos, practice labs, helpful videos, numerous examples, and a host of Dummies hints and tips, this package makes your learning process easier. Follow the material sequentially or jump in and out as you wish?it's set up so you can learn at your own pace. Throughout, you will benefit from illustrations, animations, voiceover explanations, and the option of closed captioning if you find you learn better when you can read the instructions.
- Helps self-motivated learners get familiar with the most popular operating system in the world: Windows 7
- Includes an easy-to-follow, full-color book and an interactive Dummies eLearning Course that corresponds with the book on CD
- Allows you to follow the material sequentially or choose separate sections at your own time and pace
- Offers chapter summaries, practice exercises, discussions of concepts and essential terms, and much more
Windows 7 eLearning Kit For Dummies is the ultimate guide to a productive and flexible learning experience.
NOTE: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase.
304 pages; ISBN 9781118099049
, or download in or
More from this author
- Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies2007US$ 29.99842 pages
- Outlook 2010 All-in-One For Dummies2010US$ 34.99940 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Linux
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Windows