Windows 7 eLearning Kit For Dummies
Windows 7 is the number one operating system in the world and ifyou're eager to get started using all it has to offer, thisvalue-packed eLearning kit is essential to your learning process. Acomplete Microsoft Windows 7 course, it includes a full-colorprinted book and a Dummies interactive eLearning course on CD. Eachlesson opens with an introduction to the content and explains theimportance and potential uses for every task described.
Featuring both written and animated step-by-step how-tos,practice labs, helpful videos, numerous examples, and a host ofDummies hints and tips, this package makes your learning processeasier. Follow the material sequentially or jump in and out as youwish?it's set up so you can learn at your own pace. Throughout, youwill benefit from illustrations, animations, voiceoverexplanations, and the option of closed captioning if you find youlearn better when you can read the instructions.
- Helps self-motivated learners get familiar with the mostpopular operating system in the world: Windows 7
- Includes an easy-to-follow, full-color book and an interactiveDummies eLearning Course that corresponds with the book on CD
- Allows you to follow the material sequentially or chooseseparate sections at your own time and pace
- Offers chapter summaries, practice exercises, discussions ofconcepts and essential terms, and much more
Windows 7 eLearning Kit For Dummies is the ultimate guideto a productive and flexible learning experience.
NOTE: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of the e-book file, but are available fordownload after purchase.
304 pages; ISBN 9781118099049
, or download in or
Title: Windows 7 eLearning Kit For Dummies
Author: Jennifer Fulton
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Linux
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Windows