The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
iPad For Dummies
Your world is just a touch away with your iPad!
The iPad combines the best of your favorite gadgets into one amazing, ultraportable touch device. This handy guide helps you figure out all the basics — from sending e-mail and surfing the web to playing games, recording and watching videos, sharing photos, making FaceTime® video calls, downloading cool apps, and more. Whatever you want your iPad to do, the fun begins right here.
Open the book and find:
- Steps for getting started with your iPad
- How to text with iMessage
- Tips for syncing music, photos, e-mail, contacts, and calendars with iCloud
- How to shoot stunning HD video and photos
- Details on using Siri™ to send e-mail, get directions, and more
146 pages; ISBN 9781118118726
, or download in
Title: iPad For Dummies
Author: Edward C. Baig; Bob LeVitus
The Innovators 2014 US$ 16.99 528 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Intel i860 (Microprocessor)
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Formal Sciences
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers