Understanding Power Quality Problems
Voltage Sags and Interruptions
This is the first book to offer in-depth analysis of voltage sags and interruptions and to show how to apply mathematical techniques for practical solutions to these disturbances. From UNDERSTANDING AND SOLVING POWER QUALITY PROBLEMS you will gain important insights into
- Various types of power quality phenomena and power quality standards
- Current methods for power system reliability evaluation
- Origins of voltage sags and interruptions
- Essential analysis of voltage sags for characterization and prediction of equipment behavior and stochastic prediction
- Mitigation methods against voltage sags and interruptions"
An Instructor Support FTP site is available from the Wiley editorial department: ftp://ftp.ieee.org/uploads/press/bollen
IEEE Power Electronics Society, IEEE Industry Applications Society, IEEE Power Engineering Society.
Title: Understanding Power Quality Problems
Author: Math H. Bollen
Introduction to Water Resources and Environmental Issues 2009 US$ 60.99 470 pages
Fundamentals of Condensed Matter Physics 2016 US$ 60.99 462 pages