Professional Networking For Dummies
Whether you feel ineffective at connecting with others or justwant to become a better networker than you are today,Professional Networking For Dummies can help you developgreat people skills.
Professional Networking For Dummies explores theessential techniques of networking to get you meeting and greetingin no time. It will help you get into the networking mindset andavoid such self-defeating traps as expecting immediate returns orturning off new potential colleagues. You’ll also discoverhow to overcome inhibitions, make small talk, and meet newcontacts. Plus, you ’ll find special information onnetworking tools and technology, such as networking clubs, usingvoice and e-mail, Internet networking, and more.
Through these pages you’ll find out how to:
- Maximize your relationships
- Expand your circle of influence through networking events
- Network in the corporate world, your community, and in yourpersonal life
- Develop lifelong career-building habits
- Build and maintain your network
336 pages; ISBN 9781118069547
Title: Professional Networking For Dummies
Author: Donna Fisher