The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Financial Services Firms
Governance, Regulations, Valuations, Mergers, and Acquisitions
An essential guide covering new federal regulatory reforms and federal financial issues
Financial Institutions, Valuations, Mergers and Acquisitions, Third Edition presents a new regulatory framework for financial institutions in the post-bailout era.
- Provides valuable guidance to assess risks, measure performance and conduct valuations processes to create shareholder value
- Covers the protection of other stakeholders, including customers, regulators, government, and consumers
- Offers an up-to-date understanding of financial institutions, their challenges, and their opportunities in the post-Sarbanes-Oxley era
Over the past decade, substantial changes have taken place in the structure and range of products and services provided by the financial services industry. Get current coverage of these changes that have transformed both traditional organizations such as banks, thrifts, and insurance companies, as well as securities providers, asset management companies and financial holding companies with the up-to-the-minute coverage found in Financial Institutions, Valuations, Mergers and Acquisitions, Third Edition.
672 pages; ISBN 9781118098530
, or download in or
More from this author
- Financial Institutions, Valuations, Mergers, and Acquisitions2004US$ 141.95457 pages
- Financial Statement Fraud2002US$ 120.00337 pages