e-Learning and the Science of Instruction

Proven Guidelines for Consumers and Designers of Multimedia Learning

e-Learning and the Science of Instruction by Ruth C. Clark
Praise for The Third Edition of e-Learning and the Science ofInstruction

"If you design online learning, e-Learning and the Science ofInstruction is a 'must read.' Unlike all the pontificating andconjecture that's been published about elearning, this importantwork details the evidence-based findings that provide practicalguidelines for effective online instructional design. For me, thisbook is the 'bible' of our profession."
Peter Orton, Ph.D., IBM Center for AdvancedLearning

"The partnership between Ruth Clark and Richard Mayer in writingsuccessive editions of e-Learning and the Science ofInstruction has provided us with one of the most importantcollaborations in our discipline. Their ability to communicatecomplex concepts in clear, indeed sparkling prose is unrivalled. Ine-Learning and the Science of Instruction, we have a book foreveryone including students, professional instructional designersand researchers."
John Sweller, professor, School of Education,University of New South Wales

"For the experienced instructional designer, having thissupportive research provides the rationale needed to obtainconsensus from a training development team."
David L. Bennett, senior training program developer,Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding

"Graduate students, undergraduate students, or employeesresponsible for designing and developing educational software willbenefit from e-Learning and the Science of Instruction. Itopens your eyes to interesting ideas that you have never thought ofwhen designing an e-course."
Thair Hamtini, chairman of the computer informationsystems department, The University of Jordan

Wiley; July 2011
Title: e-Learning and the Science of Instruction
Author: Ruth C. Clark; Richard E. Mayer

Buy, download and read e-Learning and the Science of Instruction (eBook) by Ruth C. Clark; Richard E. Mayer today!