Java For Dummies
Java is the platform-independent, object-oriented programming language used for developing web and mobile applications. The revised version offers new functionality and features that have programmers excited, and this popular guide covers them all. This book helps programmers create basic Java objects and learn when they can reuse existing code. It's just what inexperienced Java developers need to get going quickly with Java 2 Standard Edition 7.0 (J2SE 7.0) and Java Development Kit 7.0 (JDK 7).
- Explores how the new version of Java offers more robust functionality and new features such as closures to keep Java competitive with more syntax-friendly languages like Python and Ruby
- Covers object-oriented programming basics with Java, code reuse, the essentials of creating a Java program using the new JDK 7, creating basic Java objects, and new Eclipse features
- A companion web site offers all code from the book and bonus chapters
Written by a Java trainer, Java For Dummies, 5th Edition will enable even novice programmers to start creating Java applications quickly and easily.
Title: Java For Dummies
Author: Barry Burd
Essential Bioinformatics 2006 US$ 55.76 362 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Java
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web