Java For Dummies
Java is the platform-independent, object-oriented programminglanguage used for developing web and mobile applications. Therevised version offers new functionality and features that haveprogrammers excited, and this popular guide covers them all. Thisbook helps programmers create basic Java objects and learn whenthey can reuse existing code. It's just what inexperienced Javadevelopers need to get going quickly with Java 2 Standard Edition7.0 (J2SE 7.0) and Java Development Kit 7.0 (JDK 7).
- Explores how the new version of Java offers more robustfunctionality and new features such as closures to keep Javacompetitive with more syntax-friendly languages like Python andRuby
- Covers object-oriented programming basics with Java, codereuse, the essentials of creating a Java program using the new JDK7, creating basic Java objects, and new Eclipse features
- A companion web site offers all code from the book and bonuschapters
Written by a Java trainer, Java For Dummies, 5th Editionwill enable even novice programmers to start creating Javaapplications quickly and easily.
Title: Java For Dummies
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Java
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web