The Unofficial Guide to Britain's Best Days Out, Theme Parks and Attractions
Take a look inside.
The Unofficial Guide to Days Out & Attractions in Britain includes:
- Fun: A diverse book of exciting days out, theme parks and attractions, celebrating Britain’s character, from big, roller-coaster theme parks to local adventure experiences and unusual trips to savour and plot your next trip away.
- Eclectic: A different and eclectic set of day trip choices from hanging upside down at Thorpe Park or Alton Towers to dinosaur parks, famous film locations, steam trains, falconry, motor museums and wildlife sanctuaries.
- Time & Money Saving tips from a team of experienced experts.
- Expert advice to provide the most fun and enjoyable days out
- Honest reviews from a team with extensive training and research experience, plus evaluations based on reader surveys
- Up-to-date, invaluable and need-to-know information
- Touring plans based on patented algorithms and sophisticated research designs.
- Indispensible Maps and plans to show you exactly how to plan your day on the ground.
About Unofficial Guides
The Unofficial Guides have sold more than four million copies worldwide. This series is the only one that offers evaluations based on reader surveys and critiques, compiled by a team of unbiased inspectors. The Unofficial Guides are unique in their employment of sophisticated research designs and cutting edge science - focused around touring plans based on patented algorithms - to provide readers with extremely valuable information available in no other travel series, saving families time and money. An entire organization collects and compiles information for the Unofficial Guide series, guided by individuals with extensive training and experience in operations research as well as data collection and analysis. The result is a portfolio of guides that give visitors everything they need to know for a stress-free, efficient, fun and enjoyable day out.
Title: The Unofficial Guide to Britain's Best Days Out, Theme Parks and Attractions
Author: Bob Sehlinger
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- The Unofficial Guide: The Color Companion to Walt Disney WorldUS$ 19.99
- Mini Mickey: The Pocket-Sized Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney WorldUS$ 14.99
- A Canoeing and Kayaking Guide to KentuckyUS$ 15.95
- Universal versus Disney: The Unofficial Guide to American Theme Parks' Greatest RivalryUS$ 18.95
- Canoeing & Kayaking GeorgiaUS$ 18.95