CliffsNotes Civil Service Exam Cram Plan
Get a plan to ace the exam—and make the most of the time you have left.
Whether you have two months, one month, or even just a week left before the exam, you can turn to the experts at CliffsNotes for a trusted and achievable cram plan to ace the Civil Service Exam—without ever breaking a sweat!
First, you'll determine exactly how much time you have left to prepare for the exam. Then, you'll turn to the two-month, one-month, or one-week cram plan for week-by-week and day-by-day schedules of the best way to focus your study according to your unique timeline.
Each stand-alone plan includes:
Diagnostic test–helps you pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your review on the topics in which you need the most helpSubject reviews–cover everything you can expect on the actual written exam: verbal, mathematics, clerical abilities, memory, following directions, judgment, decision-making, mechanical aptitude, and personal experience
Full-length practice test with answers and detailed explanations– a simulated civil service exam gives you an authentic test-taking experience
Test-prep essentials from the experts at CliffsNotes
312 pages; ISBN 9781118077313
, or download in or
Title: CliffsNotes Civil Service Exam Cram Plan
Author: Inc. Northeast Editing
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > United States > Government. Public administration > Executive branch > Civil Service. Departments and agencies
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > United States > State government
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (United States) > Capital. Public buildings. Government property. Government purchasing > State government
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (United States) > Executive branch > Civil Service. Departments and agencies
- Business > Management
- Business > Industries
- Study Aids