Property & Taxation
A Practical Guide to Saving Tax on Your Property Investments
In plain English, Property & Taxation explains justwhat your tax obligations are. Inside you'll learn:
- how property speculators and property investors are taxed
- which expenses are tax deductible
- how to calculate a capital gain and capital loss
- about the tax issues associated with owning your main residenceand overseas property investments
- how negative gearing works
- about owning property in different legal structures.
Packed with tax tips, tax traps to avoid and practical casestudies, this comprehensive guide will give you the know-how tolegally reduce your tax liability — and build yourwealth.
240 pages; ISBN 9780730375548
, or download in or
Title: Property & Taxation
Author: Jimmy B. Prince
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages