The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
- Insider advice on the Caribbean's most stunning--and most secluded--beaches; accommodations ranging from lavish honeymoon resorts to family-friendly motels to isolated ecolodges; and the choicest spots for snorkeling, sailing, and scubadiving.
- Where to find the most delectable garlic shrimp, the tastiest tuna tartare, and the best deals on local handicrafts and duty-free goods.
- Up-to-the-minute reviews of the hottest nightlife on each island, from glittering casinos to sizzling reggae clubs to funky beach bars.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
- Comprehensive coverage of Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Bonaire, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Curaçao, Dominica, the Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Jamaica, Martinique, Puerto Rico, Saba, St. Barthélemy, St. Eustatius, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
A Walk in the Woods 2010 US$ 7.99 304 pages
The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid 2006 US$ 11.99