Mastering Autodesk Inventor 2012 and Autodesk Inventor LT 2012
This Autodesk Official Training Guide is your best resource for learning how to create, document, and verify your design using Autodesk's powerful Inventor 2012 software. Mastering Inventor is a detailed reference and tutorial that quickly covers Inventor basics before moving on to detail topics rarely documented elsewhere, such as configuring your design with iLogic, practical ways to work with large assemblies, using 2D and 3D data from other CAD systems, working with styles and standards, designing and detailing weldments and frames, and working with Tube and Pipe and Cable and Harness design tools.
Expert author Curtis Waguespack draws on his extensive Inventor experience across multiple industries to provide you with a wealth of real-world tips, tricks, and techniques so readers can improve designs, work productively, and employ Inventor and industry-standard best practices. This Mastering book is recommended as a Certification Preparation study guide resource for the Inventor Associate and Professional exams.
- Covers all the new features in Autodesk Inventor 2012 and Inventor LT 2012
- Written by Inventor Certified Expert and Autodesk Manufacturing Implementation Certified Expert Curtis Waguespack, who draws on his extensive Inventor experience across multiple industries
- Provides a wealth of real-world tips, tricks, and techniques for using Inventor in professional environments
- Covers rapid digital prototyping, designing weldments and frames, sheet metal design, conducting dynamic simulation and stress analysis, and much more
- Helps you prepare for the Autodesk Inventor 2012 Certified Associate and Certified Professional exams
Want to master Autodesk Inventor? Mastering Autodesk Inventor 2012 and Inventor LT 2012 is the resource you need.
936 pages; ISBN 9781118118269
, or download in or
Title: Mastering Autodesk Inventor 2012 and Autodesk Inventor LT 2012
Author: Curtis Waguespack
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages