Mastering Autodesk Inventor 2012 and Autodesk Inventor LT 2012
This Autodesk Official Training Guide is your best resource forlearning how to create, document, and verify your design usingAutodesk's powerful Inventor 2012 software. MasteringInventor is a detailed reference and tutorial that quicklycovers Inventor basics before moving on to detail topics rarelydocumented elsewhere, such as configuring your design with iLogic,practical ways to work with large assemblies, using 2D and 3D datafrom other CAD systems, working with styles and standards,designing and detailing weldments and frames, and working with Tubeand Pipe and Cable and Harness design tools.
Expert author Curtis Waguespack draws on his extensive Inventorexperience across multiple industries to provide you with a wealthof real-world tips, tricks, and techniques so readers can improvedesigns, work productively, and employ Inventor andindustry-standard best practices. This Mastering book isrecommended as a Certification Preparation study guide resource forthe Inventor Associate and Professional exams.
- Covers all the new features in Autodesk Inventor 2012 andInventor LT 2012
- Written by Inventor Certified Expert and Autodesk ManufacturingImplementation Certified Expert Curtis Waguespack, who draws on hisextensive Inventor experience across multiple industries
- Provides a wealth of real-world tips, tricks, and techniquesfor using Inventor in professional environments
- Covers rapid digital prototyping, designing weldments andframes, sheet metal design, conducting dynamic simulation andstress analysis, and much more
- Helps you prepare for the Autodesk Inventor 2012 CertifiedAssociate and Certified Professional exams
Want to master Autodesk Inventor? Mastering Autodesk Inventor2012 and Inventor LT 2012 is the resource you need.
936 pages; ISBN 9781118118269
, or download in or
Title: Mastering Autodesk Inventor 2012 and Autodesk Inventor LT 2012
Author: Curtis Waguespack
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages