Motorola XOOM For Dummies
The buzz on Motorola's new Xoom tablet is that it's made of somepretty powerful hardware and boasts a larger screen, higherresolution, and a more powerful, dual-core CPU than other tabletson the market. On top of that, it runs on Android 3.0—thelatest operating system designed specifically for tablets. Getthoroughly up to speed on the unique Motorola Xoom and takeadvantage of all the amazing things it can do with Motorola XoomFor Dummies.
This full-color book is packed with practical how-tos, Xoomfeatures, smart techniques, and even insider info on the device,thanks to author Andy Rathbone's deep expertise. Learn how tobrowse the web, download apps, access social networks, customizeyour Xoom, track down the handiest accessories, and more.
- Gets you up to speed on the Motorola Xoom tablet
- Clarifies the basics of how to use it, how the technologyworks, how to configure everything, and which ten free apps and tenpaid apps you absolutely must have
- Delivers a full slate of features, tips, tricks, andtechniques, all in full color
- Walks you through basic training, browsing the web, sending andreceiving e-mail, accessing social networks, downloading apps,using all the fun multimedia features—music, movies, photos,and books—and more
- Explores how to maintain and customize your Xoom and includes ahandy list of Ten Tips 'n Tricks
Get the very most out of the exciting Motorola Xoom. Thisjam-packed, full-color For Dummies guide makes it easy.
352 pages; ISBN 9781118121641
, or download in or
Title: Motorola XOOM For Dummies
Author: Andy Rathbone
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Intel i860 (Microprocessor)
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Business Software