Patterns for Fault Tolerant Software
This new title in Wiley’s prestigious Series in Software Design Patterns presents proven techniques to achieve patterns for fault tolerant software. This is a key reference for experts seeking to select a technique appropriate for a given system.
Readers are guided from concepts and terminology, through common principles and methods, to advanced techniques and practices in the development of software systems. References will provide access points to the key literature, including descriptions of exemplar applications of each technique.
Organized into a collection of software techniques, specific techniques can be easily found with sufficient detail to allow appropriate choices for the system being designed.
Title: Patterns for Fault Tolerant Software
Author: Robert Hanmer
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Fault-tolerant computing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Object Oriented