Patterns for Fault Tolerant Software
This new title in Wiley’s prestigious Series inSoftware Design Patterns presents proven techniques to achievepatterns for fault tolerant software. This is a key reference forexperts seeking to select a technique appropriate for a givensystem.
Readers are guided from concepts and terminology, through commonprinciples and methods, to advanced techniques and practices in thedevelopment of software systems. References will provideaccess points to the key literature, including descriptions ofexemplar applications of each technique.
Organized into a collection of software techniques, specifictechniques can be easily found with sufficient detail to allowappropriate choices for the system being designed.
320 pages; ISBN 9781118351543
, or download in
Title: Patterns for Fault Tolerant Software
Author: Robert Hanmer
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Fault-tolerant computing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Object Oriented