Handbook of Residue Analytical Methods for Agrochemicals
Volume 1 describes some of the current regulatory considerations for residue analytical methods, before going on to discuss current methods for the generation and analysis of residues in crops, food and feed. Highly practical articles then focus on the methods used for a range of individual herbicide compounds and classes of herbicide compounds.
Volume 2 presents some of the key recent advances in analytical technology in this field, before going on to discuss best practices for the generation and analysis of residues in environmental samples. Highly practical articles then focus on the methods used for a range of individual fungicide and pesticide compounds, and classes of fungicide and pesticide compounds.
- Provides the latest information in one comprehensive source - saving time and money
- Written by leading practioners in key industrial and government laboratories
- Includes key recent advances in analytical technology in this field
- Provides full-length articles, compound classes and individual compounds
Title: Handbook of Residue Analytical Methods for Agrochemicals
Author: Philip W. Lee; Hiroyasu Aizawa; Aldos C. Barefoot; John J. Murphy
Biology for the IB Diploma Coursebook 2011 US$ 40.00 610 pages
Lectures on Quantum Mechanics 2015 US$ 40.00 443 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and FungicidesUS$ 478.00
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 1: Herbicides and Plant Growth RegulatorsUS$ 400.00
- Analytical, Approximate-Analytical and Numerical Methods in the Design of Energy AnalyzersUS$ 245.00
- Valid Analytical Methods and ProceduresUS$ 72.00
- Handbook of Research Methods on TrustUS$ 60.00