The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Handbook of Residue Analytical Methods for Agrochemicals
Volume 1 describes some of the current regulatory considerations for residue analytical methods, before going on to discuss current methods for the generation and analysis of residues in crops, food and feed. Highly practical articles then focus on the methods used for a range of individual herbicide compounds and classes of herbicide compounds.
Volume 2 presents some of the key recent advances in analytical technology in this field, before going on to discuss best practices for the generation and analysis of residues in environmental samples. Highly practical articles then focus on the methods used for a range of individual fungicide and pesticide compounds, and classes of fungicide and pesticide compounds.
- Provides the latest information in one comprehensive source - saving time and money
- Written by leading practioners in key industrial and government laboratories
- Includes key recent advances in analytical technology in this field
- Provides full-length articles, compound classes and individual compounds
More from this author
- Pesticide Chemistry2007US$ 285.00541 pages
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 1: Herbicides and Plant Growth Regulators1998US$ 400.00872 pages
Life 2011 US$ 12.99
The Feynman Lectures on Physics, Desktop Edition Volume I 2013 US$ 40.00 536 pages