Developing Quick Drawing Skills Using Today's Technology
Jim Leggitt?s Drawing Shortcuts shows how communicatingwith hand drawings combined with digital technology can beingeniously simple, and this new edition makes an already populartechnique even better. Completely expanded with new chapters and awealth of supporting images, this Second Edition presents practicaltechniques for improving drawing efficiency and effectiveness bycombining traditional hand drawing methods with the latest digitaltechnology, including 3-D modeling with SketchUp. This book?sstep-by-step approach will sharpen and streamline your techniqueswhether you draw for pleasure, school or your designprofession.
- Easy-to-follow instructions cover every aspect from the basicsof drawing?such as composition, color, shading, hatching, andperspective?up to the most current technologies
- Incorporates Google SketchUp, Google Earth, computer generatedrenderings, digital scanners and printers
- Features new visuals from accomplished drawing experts
- Special new ?Gallery? section highlights the creative processwith step-by-step examples of drawings
- Complete coverage of the ?Overlay and Trace Method,? ?SimpleComposite Method,? ?Advanced Composite Method,? and ?Digital HybridDrawings?
- New matrices show alternative drawing techniques for specificvisual effects such as Linework and Shading, Selecting the RightViews, Perspectives and Paraline Drawings, Drawing Detail, CameraLenses, and Drawing Tools
Generously enriched with detailed process drawings, examples, andmore than 500 full-color images, Drawing Shortcuts, SecondEdition will have you creating top-quality drawings faster andmore effectively.
264 pages; ISBN 9781118280737
, or download in
Title: Drawing Shortcuts
Author: Jim Leggitt
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages