Architecture and Best Practices
“I very much enjoyed how this book covers the full Ajax application lifecycle and not only coding techniques. Anyone who is looking to become a professional front-end developer will appreciate the architectural insight and best practices delivered by this book.” — Andi Gutmans, Co-Founder & Co-Chief Technology Officer of Zend Technologies
Mission-Critical Ajax: Maximizing Scalability, Performance, Security, Reliability, and Maintainability
Advanced Ajax: Architecture and Best Practices is the definitive guide to building business-critical, production-quality Web applications with Ajax. Shawn M. Lauriat systematically addresses the design, architecture, and development issues associated with Ajax, offering proven patterns and robust code examples available in no other book. You’ll find best practices for addressing the full spectrum of issues enterprise Ajax developers face: scalability, performance, security, reliability, flexibility, maintainability, and reusability.
- Planning Ajax interfaces for simplicity, clarity, and intuitiveness
- Using the latest tools to profile, validate, and debug client-side code
- Architecting the server side for security and functionality, while restricting loaded data, objects, and actions to current requests
- Protecting against the most widespread and significant Ajax security risks
- Optimizing every component of an Ajax application, from server-side scripts to database interactions
- Introducing cutting-edge Ajax: game development, Ajax with canvas, and Ajax for enterprise applications
About the Web Site
This book’s companion Web site (http://advancedajax.frozen-o.com) doesn’t just provide all the code: It shows code examples in action, as building blocks of a real Web application interface.
Title: Advanced Ajax
Author: Shawn M Lauriat
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Managing Online Forums 2008 US$ 6.95 320 pages