Essential C# 3.0
For .NET Framework 3.5
Essential C# 3.0 is an extremely well-written and well-organized “no-fluff” guide to C# 3.0, which will appeal to programmers at all levels of experience with C#. This fully updated edition dives deep into the new features that are revolutionizing programming, with brand new chapters covering query expressions, lambda expressions, extension methods, collection interface extensions, standard query operators, and LINQ as a whole.
Author Mark Michaelis covers the C# language in depth, and each importantconstruct is illustrated with succinct, relevant code examples. (Complete code examples are available online.) Graphical “mind maps” at the beginning of each chapter show what material is covered and how each topic relates to the whole. Topics intended for beginners and advanced readers are clearly marked.
Following an introduction to C#, readers learn about
- C# primitive data types, value types, reference types, type conversions, and arrays
- Operators and control flow, loops, conditional logic, and sequential programming
- Methods, parameters, exception handling, and structured programming
- Classes, inheritance, structures, interfaces, and object-oriented programming
- Well-formed types, operator overloading, namespaces, and garbage collection
- Generics, collections, custom collections, and iterators
- Delegates and lambda expressions
- Standard query operators and query expressions
- LINQ: language integrated query
- Reflection, attributes, and declarative programming
- Threading, synchronization, and multithreaded patterns
- Interoperability and unsafe code
- The Common Language Infrastructure that underlies C#
Whether you are just starting out as a programmer, are an experienced developer looking to learn C#, or are a seasoned C# programmer interested in learning the new features of C# 3.0, Essential C# 3.0 gives you just what you need to quickly get up and running writing C# applications.
880 pages; ISBN 9780132701594
, or download in or
Title: Essential C# 3.0
Author: Mark Michaelis
Sams Teach Yourself Android Application Development in 24 Hours 2011 US$ 31.99 513 pages