The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Old and Middle English Poetry
Old and Middle English Poetry gathers together the essential texts from the earliest writings in the vernacular up to the time of Chaucer.
- Contains a selection of the most significant Old and Middle English Poetry.
- Encapsulates the foundation and consolidation of literature written in English.
- Places traditional favourites are alongside less well-known titles, reflecting the ways in which the literary canon has changed in recent years.
- Includes a succinct introduction, which gives readers a sense of how literature developed during the period.
- Ideal for readers seeking a first introduction to the classic texts of English literature.
More Literary Criticism
How to Read Literature Like a Professor 2009 US$ 11.49 314 pages
English Literature for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 34.00 258 pages
Systematic Approaches to a Successful Literature Review 2011 US$ 49.00 289 pages
Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse-Five 1997 US$ 5.99 85 pages