The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Old and Middle English Poetry
Old and Middle English Poetry gathers together the essential texts from the earliest writings in the vernacular up to the time of Chaucer.
- Contains a selection of the most significant Old and Middle English Poetry.
- Encapsulates the foundation and consolidation of literature written in English.
- Places traditional favourites are alongside less well-known titles, reflecting the ways in which the literary canon has changed in recent years.
- Includes a succinct introduction, which gives readers a sense of how literature developed during the period.
- Ideal for readers seeking a first introduction to the classic texts of English literature.
More from this author
- The Oxford Handbook of Medieval Literature in English2010US$ 149.99792 pages
- Textual Cultures: Cultural Texts2010US$ 50.00238 pages
More Literary Criticism