The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
A Beginner's Guide to Descartes's Meditations
A concise and readable guide to Descartes's Meditations geared toward beginner philosophy students (at A-level, or on undergraduate degree courses) and general readers.
- Offers clear explanations of the central themes and ideas, terminology, and arguments in the Meditations
- Features in-depth discussion of Descartes’ correspondence with his contemporaries
- Illustrates arguments and ideas with useful tables, diagrams, and images
- Includes a glossary of difficult terms as well as helpful biographical and historical information
- Includes references to further readings, films, and literature that contain similar philosophical themes
- Will form part of a series of Guides designed specifically for A-level philosophy students by an experienced teacher and founder of the popular website Philosophy Online