The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Social Network Analysis in Telecommunications
A timely look at effective use of social network analysis within the telecommunications industry to boost customer relationships
The key to any successful company is the relationship that it builds with its customers. This book shows how social network analysis, analytics, and marketing knowledge can be combined to create a positive customer experience within the telecommunications industry.
- Reveals how telecommunications companies can effectively enhance their relationships with customers
- Provides the groundwork for defining social network analysis
- Defines the tools that can be used to address social network problems
A must-read for any professionals eager to distinguish their products in the marketplace, this book shows you how to get it done right, with social network analysis.
288 pages; ISBN 9781118010952
, or download in or
- Academic > Economics > Transportation and communications > Water transportation > Shipping > Merchant marine. Ocean shipping.
- Academic > Economics > Transportation and communications > Telecommunication industry. Telegraph
- Technology > Telecommunications
- Business > Customer Service
- Business > Public Relations