Social Network Analysis in Telecommunications
A timely look at effective use of social network analysis withinthe telecommunications industry to boost customer relationships
The key to any successful company is the relationship that itbuilds with its customers. This book shows how social networkanalysis, analytics, and marketing knowledge can be combined tocreate a positive customer experience within the telecommunicationsindustry.
- Reveals how telecommunications companies can effectivelyenhance their relationships with customers
- Provides the groundwork for defining social networkanalysis
- Defines the tools that can be used to address social networkproblems
A must-read for any professionals eager to distinguish theirproducts in the marketplace, this book shows you how to get it doneright, with social network analysis.
288 pages; ISBN 9781118010952
, or download in or
Title: Social Network Analysis in Telecommunications
Author: Carlos Andre Reis Pinheiro
- Academic > Economics > Transportation and communications > Water transportation > Shipping > Merchant marine. Ocean shipping.
- Academic > Economics > Transportation and communications > Telecommunication industry. Telegraph
- Technology > Telecommunications
- Business > Customer Service
- Business > Public Relations