The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Catalysts for Fine Chemical Synthesis, Microporous and Mesoporous Solid Catalysts
This series offers practical help for advanced undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students, as well as experienced chemists in industry and academia working with catalysts in organic and organometallic synthesis. It features tested and validated procedures, authoritative reviews on classes of catalysts, and assessments of all types of catalysts. Micro- and Mesoporous Solid Catalysts describes the use of zeolites and mesoporous solids as catalysts for the production of fine and specialty chemicals.
- Specific tips and hints are provided and some typical procedures are described in detail
- In addition to discussing the pros and cons, several major organic transformations are examined including aromatic substitutions, heterocyclic ring formation, amines synthesis, oligomerisation, oxidation and hydroxylation, and other regioselective and stereoselective reactions
- Features tutorial introductory chapters, including tips and hints for achieving successful organic transformations
- Important reactions are featured together with recommendations to resolve potential problems.
More from this author
- Catalysts for Fine Chemical Synthesis2006US$ 270.00259 pages
The Galileo Affair 1989 US$ 12.95 399 pages
Will You Be Alive 10 Years from Now? 2013 US$ 27.95 256 pages