The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Permutation Tests for Complex Data
Theory, Applications and Software
The Authors give a general overview on permutation tests with a focus on recent theoretical advances within univariate and multivariate complex permutation testing problems, this book brings the reader completely up to date with today’s current thinking.
- Examines the most up-to-date methodologies of univariate and multivariate permutation testing.
- Includes extensive software codes in MATLAB, R and SAS, featuring worked examples, and uses real case studies from both experimental and observational studies.
- Includes a standalone free software NPC Test Release 10 with a graphical interface which allows practitioners from every scientific field to easily implement almost all complex testing procedures included in the book.
- Presents and discusses solutions to the most important and frequently encountered real problems in multivariate analyses.
- A supplementary website containing all of the data sets examined in the book along with ready to use software codes.
Together with a wide set of application cases, the Authors present a thorough theory of permutation testing both with formal description and proofs, and analysing real case studies. Practitioners and researchers, working in different scientific fields such as engineering, biostatistics, psychology or medicine will benefit from this book.
More from this author
- Permutation Tests for Stochastic Ordering and ANOVA2009US$ 109.00222 pages
- Permutation Tests for Complex Data2010US$ 141.00450 pages
A Student's Guide to Lagrangians and Hamiltonians 2013 US$ 23.00 186 pages
Solutions Manual for Actuarial Mathematics for Life Contingent Risks 2012 US$ 26.00 181 pages