The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
CompTIA A+ Certification Workbook For Dummies
A+ Certification Workbook for Dummies gives you everything you need to sharpen your skills and boost your confidence as you prepare for the A+ Certification exam. Reflecting the tone and content of the actual test, this friendly workbook includes hundreds of hands-on exercises, scores of quizzes covering the terms and specifications you’ll need to memorize, and tons of troubleshooting “story problems” that require critical thinking and application of theory.
With A+ Certification Workbook for Dummies, you’ll get practical guidance and helpful tips on answering questions and solving problems in all areas covered on the real exam, including:
- Protecting yourself and your PC
- Motherboards and CPUs
- Memory, BIOS, and CMOS
- Disk storage
- Power supplies and portable PCs
- Ports, cables, and connectors
- Monitors and adapters
- Multimedia and input devices
Plus, you’ll get hands-on experience with:
- Installing and upgrading Windows
- Files, folders, and command prompts
- Running and configuring applications
- System resources and device drivers
- Optimizing and maintaining Windows
- Understanding the system files and boot sequences
- Troubleshooting hardware, bootstrap, startup, and application problems
Bonus CD-ROM includes example files and a test engine with additional review questions!
A+ Certification Workbook for Dummies gives you everything you need to pass the A+ Certification Exam and prove you have what it takes to work in the competitive computer support industry.
More from this author
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages