Access 2007 Workbook For Dummies
The coolest thing about this friendly, easy-to-follow workbook is that you’ll actually create a database that you can use to organize your own home media collection, if you like. In the process, you discover how to build a database from the ground up and some of the ways a database can be helpful, even if you’re not a business mogul or an accountant. Using a problem-solution approach, Access 2007 Workbook For Dummies gives you plenty of chances to practice each step, so you gain confidence along with information.
You’ll discover how to:
- Set up Access and use database fundamentals
- Create a home media database from start to finish
- Build tables, relationships, forms, and reports
- Use select and action queries
- View and manipulate data
- Edit and build simple macros and use them to automate navigation
- Arrange controls on a form
- Build a user interface to add, edit, and update data
- Track every aspect of the media collection, including
The bonus CD-ROM includes separate database files for each exercise and a video that walks you through each step of the more complex procedures. In no time you’ll find Access is no longer unapproachable.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Title: Access 2007 Workbook For Dummies
Author: Joseph C. Stockman
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages