The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
AutoCAD 2009 For Dummies
People like you, who want to get the hang of AutoCAD quickly and without giving yourself a headache, have made previous editions of this book bestsellers! Here’s a simple guide to creating complex technical drawings with this complicated program. Moving up from an earlier version? Look for the icons marking the cool new stuff! You’ll discover how to:
- Get going quickly while building proper AutoCAD techniques
- Make the program work with you
- Draw and edit objects
- Zoom and pan for an accurate view
- Apply text, dimensions, and hatching to clarify your design intent
- Organize the objects you draw, including properties and files
- Share work with other CAD users — in the office and over the Internet
- Upgrade smoothly from previous AutoCAD editions
Complete with savvy tips on how to avoid AutoCAD errors, a concise list of the differences between AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT, and juicy tidbits on how to make the time you spend in AutoCAD more enjoyable, AutoCAD 2009 For Dummies will make you an AutoCAD expert in no time!
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages