Unofficial Guide to Disneyland Paris
Sophisticated, cutting edge research providing readers with extremely valuable information available in no other travel series, saving families time and money. From how to prepare for the trip and to how to get there to when to go and importantly how to get around efficiently, this guide provides an indispensable tool on the ground. The easy to use full-colour design, detailed, full-colour maps and invaluable touring plans will make sure families enjoy every minute at the park. Hotels are ranked and rated, and with attractions and restaurants appear in all price categories. There's also extensive information on shopping, nightlife, and sports.
- Valuable planning advice to ensure you have an easy trip
- All the facts and information you need for getting to Paris and the Resort
- Disneyland Park in detail, including: Main Street, U.S.A., Frontierland, Adventureland, Fantasyland, Discoveryland, Live Entertainment at Disneyland Paris Park.
- Touring plans to suit all ages.
- Walt Disney Studio Park in detail, including: Arriving and Getting Orientated, Toon Studio, Production Courtyard, Live Entertainment at Walt Disney Studios Park
- All you need to know about Dining, Lodging and Shopping at the Resort
- Nightly entertainment covering: In the Theme Parks, In the Resort Hotels, At Davy Crockett Ranch, At Disney Village, Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show
Title: Unofficial Guide to Disneyland Paris
Author: Bob Sehlinger
A Short History of Nearly Everything: Special Illustrated Edition 2010 US$ 12.99 624 pages
Roughing It 2010 US$ 3.99 712 pages