The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld & the Best of Central Florida
- According to the Orlando Tourism Bureau, Orlando hosted 47 million domestic and international visitors in 2009 (the most recent year available).
- Includes comprehensive coverage on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter which opened in 2010
- Both Universal Orlando® and SeaWorld® remain in the top theme parks to visit in the United States- each with attendance of almost 5 million in 2009. Universal Orlando's Islands of Adventure attendance is expected to increase with the much anticipated arrival of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
More from this author
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids2009US$ 17.99
- The Unofficial Guide2010US$ 19.99