The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld & the Best of Central Florida
- According to the Orlando Tourism Bureau, Orlando hosted 47 million domestic and international visitors in 2009 (the most recent year available).
- Includes comprehensive coverage on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter which opened in 2010
- Both Universal Orlando® and SeaWorld® remain in the top theme parks to visit in the United States- each with attendance of almost 5 million in 2009. Universal Orlando's Islands of Adventure attendance is expected to increase with the much anticipated arrival of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
More from this author
- The Unofficial Guide to Britain's Best Days Out, Theme Parks and Attractions2011US$ 19.99507 pages
- Canoeing & Kayaking Georgia2005US$ 17.95434 pages