Digital SLR Settings and Shortcuts For Dummies
The popularity of DSLR cameras remains on the rise, yet thesedigital cameras still present a challenge to novice photographerswho lack a foundation in photography skills. Thisstraightforward-but-friendly guide walks you through the 100 mostcommon photos that amateur photographers like to include in theirpersonal portfolios and offers specific advice on getting thecorrect exposure settings, composition, and lighting while sparingyou the technical jargon. Seasoned author and photographer DougSahlin includes more than 300 full-color photos on everything fromfamily portraits and pets to nature and sporting events, all aimedat providing you with inspiration as you work to find your ownindividual style.
- Skips the technical jargon and shows you where to start foroptimal exposure settings.
- Offers shortcuts, tips, and advice for setting the camera tomake specific shots and making impromptu adjustments whenneeded
- Includes more than 300 full-color photos of people, nature,sports, events, and places that serve as example andinspiration
- Helps you get the best photographs from your DSLR while youwork with movement in action photos, finicky lighting withfireworks or amusement parks at night, or distance, blur, andintricate details
- Walks you through troubleshooting the most common digitalphotography problems
Digital SLR Settings & Shortcuts For Dummies deliversthe starting point for getting the necessary settings so you canget great digital photos.
368 pages; ISBN 9781118021606
, or download in or
Title: Digital SLR Settings and Shortcuts For Dummies
Author: Doug Sahlin
A Sand County Almanac 2001 US$ 33.99 193 pages
The Adobe Photoshop CC Book for Digital Photographers (2014 release) 2014 US$ 43.99 408 pages