The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Function - Constructibility - Aesthetics
Conveniently organized by the three major concerns of the detailer—function, constructibility, and aesthetics—this edition features:
- Richly illustrated examples of detail design, case studies, and practical exercises.
- New and revised patterns showing form, constructibility, and aesthetics.
- Everything you need, whether a student or professional, to design details that work.
Order your copy today.
Content from this book is available as an online continuing professional education course at http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-320255.html#leakproof_details. WileyCPE courses are available on demand, 24 hours a day, and are approved by the American Institute of Architects.
336 pages; ISBN 9781118428962
, or download in
More from this author
- How Buildings Work2005US$ 33.99285 pages
- Modeling with Itô Stochastic Differential Equations2007US$ 129.00239 pages
Architectural Graphics 2011 US$ 49.95 258 pages
The SAGE Handbook of Architectural Theory 2012 US$ 52.00 777 pages
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Theaters > Theaters > By city and building A-Z
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Theaters > 1821- > General works
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theatrical costume and costume design > Materials and articles of clothing > Rings, bracelets, armillae, etc. > 1821-
- Academic > Architecture, Landscape > Architecture > General
- Academic > Architecture, Landscape > Architecture > Details and decoration
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Theaters > By city and building A-Z
- Academic > Visual Arts > Architecture
- Academic > Visual Arts > Architecture > General
- Academic > Visual Arts > Architecture > Details and decoration
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Other countries A-Z
- Academic > Economics
- Architecture > Design & Drafting
- Architecture > Interior Design