Home Decorating For Dummies
Home Decorating For Dummies, 2nd Edition is for all kindsof people in all kinds of decorating situations, including:
- First-time buyers or renters. You have a whole new place todecorate. Where do you start?
- Second- or third-time home buyers. Whether you’ve gone upor down in size, stayed in the same region or moved to a whole newone, you need to know how to make your old furniture work in a newsetting, how to add furnishings, and how to make your style seemfresh.
- Newly blended families. He has furniture, she has furniture,they have furniture. Can it all work together harmoniously?Indeed!
- And anyone else who loves decorating. Don’t forget:Imagination counts.
Each part of Home Decorating For Dummies, deals with abroad area of decorating, and each chapter contains specific anddetailed information. You'll discover tips on
- Basic planning – where to begin when you wantto start decorating
- Creating surface interest – the effects ofcolor, pattern, and texture, and the problems created by too muchor too little of them
- Creating backgrounds – what you need to knowabout the special decorating requirements of your walls
- Tackling tough rooms – how to effectivelydecorate rooms that have special functional requirements
- Accessorizing with art and other stuff – addingthe final flourishes to every space in your place
Home Decorating For Dummies, 2nd Edition contains all thebasics – including how to figure out what you canspend; how to spend it; and the latest and greatest in styles,trends, and technology. What do you do with your space next? Thepossibilities are endless.
384 pages; ISBN 9781118068977
Title: Home Decorating For Dummies
Author: Katharine Kaye McMillan; Patricia Hart McMillan
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up 2014 US$ 9.99 192 pages
Unclutter Your Life in One Week 2009 US$ 11.99 256 pages