The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Home Improvement All-in-One For Dummies
- Basic home maintenance and improvement projects from the foundation to the roof, including windows, doors, and electrical repairs and replacements
- Painting and wallpapering
- Bathroom and kitchen remodeling, including installing cabinets, countertops, fixtures, and appliances
- Carpentry, woodworking and flooring
- Plumbing, including unclogging fixtures and fixing leaky faucets
Want to spruce up bedroom? Spiff up the kitchen? Shore up the porch? Build stairs? Replace creaky doors and drafty windows? Make the most of your space? Inside or out, major renovation or minor repair, the how-to is all right here. Think about it—if you do just one project yourself instead of calling a plumber, electrician, painter, handyman, or other service person, you’ve saved far more than the cost of this book! And you’ll have it on hand to guide you through the next project!
720 pages; ISBN 9781118069868
More from this author
Real Estate Investments and How to Make Them (Fourth Edition) 2007 US$ 17.99 342 pages
Haley's Hints Green Edition 2009 US$ 11.99 224 pages