The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
CliffsNotes on Adams' The Education of Henry Adams
CliffsNotes on The Education of Henry Adams explores the focal character’s boyhood world through the voice of Henry Adams as a man in his late 60s. Speaking in third person, the narrator treats the younger Henry objectively, which establishes the style of the book.
Following Henry’s lifelong protests of the limitations of formal education, this study guide provides summaries and commentaries for each of 35 chapters within what has been termed “experimental literature” and an outstanding work of nonfiction. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- A look at the author’s personal background, selected writings, and reputation
- Introduction to the work, with a synopsis and character map
- Character analyses and critical essays
- Review questions, suggested essay topics, and practice projects
- Resource Center with books, articles, and Web sites that can help round out your knowledge
Classic literature or modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
Title: CliffsNotes on Adams' The Education of Henry Adams
Author: Stanley P. Baldwin