- Three user-friendly products that have been thoroughly updated and redesigned.
- An integration of the Career Anchors Self-Assessment with job/role analysis in one participant package.
- A more complete Facilitator's Guide that includes job/role analysis.
- A new, 4-point rating scale (in the previous edition the scale was 6-point).
- Updated scoring instructions.
The Participant Workbook includes information about career development, a more complete description of the eight Career Anchors categories, and an interview section to help participants analyze their career history and determine their Career Anchor more precisely. The Workbook also includes a new section that enables participants to relate the Career Anchors to their current job and possible future jobs by providing an explaining how to create role maps of current job and conduct job/role analysis of possible future jobs.
Order the Participant Workbook today and help your employees, clients, or students find workplace happiness and success.
Title: Career Anchors
Author: Edgar H. Schein
The “Internal Career” and Career Anchors.
External Career Stages and Career Movement.
Development of the Career Anchor in the Internal Career.
The Eight Career Anchor Categories.
Identifying Career Anchors Through Career History Analysis.
Career Planning Interview Questions.
Reconciling the Self-Assessment Scores with the History Review.
Analyzing Your Present Job.
Analyzing Possible Future Jobs.
Job/Role Planning for Future Career Options.
Self-Assessment of Future Job/Role Requirements.
Developmental Implications and Next Steps.
References and Additional Resources.
The Smartest Guys in the Room 2013 US$ 13.99 480 pages
Grow by Focusing on What Matters 2011 US$ 19.95 233 pages