The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Introduction to Sociological Theory
Theorists, Concepts, and their Applicability to the Twenty-First Century
Combining carefully chosen primary quotes with extensive discussion and everyday illustrative examples, this book provides an in-depth introduction to classical and contemporary theory.
- Uses a wide range of newspaper examples to illustrate the relevance to sociological theory
- Contains excerpts from theorists’ primary texts
- Includes chapter-specific glossaries of all theoretical concepts discussed in the book
- Short biographies and historical timelines of significant events provide context to various theorists’ ideas
- Incorporates a range of pedagogical features
- Supporting website includes multiple choice and essay questions, PowerPoint slides, a quotation bank, and other background materials
Visit www.wiley.com/go/dillon for additional student and instructor resources.
More from this author
More Social Science