iPhone and iPad Web Design For Dummies
Apple’s touchscreen devices have created worldwidetechno-lust, conjuring a record-breaking market out of thinair.
iPads, iPhones, and iPods are so in demand that they outsellevery other device in their categories. If your website is notdesigned to take advantage of the extraordinary new capabilities ofthese popular devices, then you will miss out on an increasinglyimportant part of your audience.
With all the focus on the App Store (thanks to the ubiquitous“There’s an App for that…” ad campaign),you could be forgiven for overlooking the fact that the single mostpopular app on the iPhone and iPad is Safari. That’s right.The humble web browser that comes installed on every iOS device,ready to surf at the flick of a finger.
This is where iPhone & iPad Web Design ForDummies comes in. Based on real-world experience, this guide(written in a language that real human beings can read) shows youhow to use HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery to produce interactive websitesthat will delight your users and keep them coming back formore.
You'll discover how to plan the perfect mobile web experience,create interactivity and multimedia, test and optimize yourcreations, and publish and market your final design with iPhone& iPad Web Design For Dummies!
Title: iPhone and iPad Web Design For Dummies
Author: Janine Warner; David LaFontaine; Lee Andron
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Computer games; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Formal Sciences
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers
- Computers > Business Software
- Technology > Telecommunications