The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
WordPress For Dummies
Unlike other blog hosts, WordPress gives you the ability to create a blog that is tailored to your own tastes and needs. Sure, the codes, tags, and terminology can seem a little intimidating at first, but WordPress for Dummies breaks it all down to show you just how intuitive, friendly, and extensible the software really is. This easy-to-follow guide shows you how to:
- Sign up for a free WordPress account
- Set up and use a hosted blog with WordPress.com
- Install and set up the WordPress.Org and WordPress.MU software for single- and multi-user versions
- Find great themes, plugins, and consultants that will help you achieve JUST the kind of blog you want
- Use tags to work with WordPress templates
- Combat challenges with comments, trackback spam, and “splogs”
- Add special technologies to your blog, such as RSS feed, podcasting, vlogging, and photoblogging
- Find online support, tips, and resources for WordPress software
Whether you want to keep family and friends updated on your latest adventures, post pictures of your new puppy, or communicate your passion with millions of readers worldwide, WordPress for Dummies is your passport to creating the kind of blog that will keep your visitors coming back for more!
410 pages; ISBN 9780470195406
, or download in