The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Elizabeth I, the People's Queen
Her Life and Times, 21 Activities
One of England’s most fascinating monarchs is brought to life in this hands-on study for young minds. Combining projects, pictures, and sidebars with an authoritative biography, children will develop an understanding of the Reformation, Shakespearean England, and how Elizabeth’s 45-year reign set the stage for the English Renaissance and marshaled her country into a chief military power. Providing 21 activities, from singing a madrigal and growing a knot garden to creating a period costumecomplete with a neck ruff and a cloak for the queen’s courtreaders will experience a sliver of life in the Elizabethan age. For those who wish to delve deeper, a time line, online resources, and a reading list are included to aid in further study.
144 pages; ISBN 9781569768853
, or download in or
The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down 1998 US$ 9.99 339 pages
Twelve Years a Slave 2013 US$ 0.99 352 pages
- Academic > History > History of Great Britain > England > History > Antiquities. Social life and customs. Ethnography > Modern, 1485-
- Academic > History > History of Great Britain > England > History > General
- Juvenile Nonfiction > History
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Biography & Autobiography
- Biography & Autobiography